ARMONK, N.Y., Jan. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- IBM (NYSE: IBM) today was honored as one of the most trusted companies by U.S. consumers when it comes to securing and protecting the privacy of their personal information, according to a survey from privacy and information management research firm Ponemon Institute.
IBM ranked #4 overall in Ponemon's 2012 Most Trusted Companies for Privacy study, marking the seventh consecutive year that IBM placed in the top ten most trusted companies, according to survey results.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV