NCS Technologies Introduces Stratus MCS, A 3 PCs-in-1 Multiple Client Station For Secure And Energy Efficient Multiple Domain Computing
With the Stratus MCS remote control, full system and KVM selection status are easily determined through LCD and LED indicators. The remote has large buttons for KVM and power switching – no more awkward reaching for the power button on each PC.
Stratus MCS Features
- Industry's first secure KVM switch operable with a remote control
- Remote control permanently mated with KVM for enhanced security
- Common power supply for high efficiency, heat dissipation and quiet operation
- Each PC can be configured with its own power supply for mission critical applications
- Rapid start lets a PC enter power saving mode and then wake up as soon as the KVM switches to it
- Two PC module case sizes are available for different configurations and expansion options
- NIAP certification pending
For a demonstration, visit the NCS booth #1837 at AFCEA West, San Diego, Jan. 29-31. For more information, visit http://www.ncst.com/content/stratus-mcs.
In 2012, NCS Technologies was named Microsoft US OEM Partner of the Year.About NCS Technologies, Inc.NCS Technologies, founded in 1996, builds high quality computing solutions for government, education, enterprise and OEM customers. More than one-half million NCS computing systems have been installed around the world. Please visit www.ncst.com. Additional Information: John CallahanNCS Technologies, Inc.703.743.8586 SOURCE NCS Technologies, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV