Our Favorite Tweets on TheStreet: Jan. 28
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Thanks to Twitter, TheStreet gets to keep in touch with our alumni like @Herbgreenberg and @aarontask, as well as our friendly-competitors like @bloombergnews, @lamonicabuzz and @businessinsider.
Sometimes we'll come across a great tweet that you might not see in one of our stories, so we decided to create a story that rounds-up our favorite tweets of the day.
And that's what you'll find below.
Revival of the original Broadway play, The Sunshine Boys. RT @squawkstreet: What do Bill Ackman and Carl Icahn do for an encore?— Ivan the K (@IvanTheK) January 28, 2013
Reports out of Iran say that some high level officials fear the monkey they launched into space today was an Israeli spy— Leigh Drogen (@LDrogen) January 28, 2013
You know who says "money isn't everything" while denying the poor their best chance at more money? People with lots of money.— Modeled Behavior (@ModeledBehavior) January 28, 2013
$AAPL now up and $RIMM now down. Wait. You mean $AAPL isn't doomed and BB 10 may not be the best smartphone platform ever? Who knew?— Paul R. La Monica (@LaMonicaBuzz) January 28, 2013
Monkey in stylish jack at IKEA > Space monkey— financial acrobat (@finansakrobat) January 28, 2013
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV