Global Glass Packaging Industry
NEW YORK, Jan. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
The global outlook series on the Glass Packaging Industry provides a collection of statistical anecdotes, market briefs, and concise summaries of research findings. Illustrated with 58 fact-rich market data tables, the report provides a bird's eye view of the industry's landscape, and helps trace the undertones in the market in terms of trends, drivers and challenges. The report also recapitulates recent noteworthy mergers, acquisitions, and other strategic developments. Regional markets briefly abstracted include the US, Japan, Europe, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Russia, Rest of Europe, India, China, Indonesia, Thailand, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, South Africa, Rest of World, among others. Also included is an indexed, easy-to-refer, fact-finder directory listing the addresses, and contact details of 152 companies worldwide.
1. INDUSTRY OVERVIEW 1Packaging - An Overview 1Classification of Packaging Materials 1Resilience of Glass as a Packaging Material 1Scope for Glass Packaging 2Economically Developed Regions 2Developing Economies 2Current Trends 3Sodas and Juices Favor Glass 3Super Premium Spirits Boost Glass Packaging 3Advent of RFID Tag for Glass Containers 3Pricing Trends 3Growth Inhibitors 4Glass Bottle Woes 4Severe Competition from Substitutes 4Glass Packaging: Losing Ground to Plastics 4A Paradigm Shift 5Barriers for Entry into Glass Packaging Industry 5Market Development 5Consumption Scenario 6Table 1: World Recent Past, Current and Future Analysis forGlass Packaging by Geographic Region -US, Canada, Europe, Asia-Pacific (Including Japan), Latin America and Rest ofWorld Markets Independently Analyzed with Annual SalesFigures in US$ Million for Years 2010 through 2015 7Table 2: World 5-Year Perspective for Glass Packaging byGeographic Region - Percentage Breakdown of Dollar Revenuesfor US, Canada, Europe, Asia-Pacific(Including Japan), LatinAmerica and Rest of World Markets for Years 2011 and 2015 8 Table 3: Global Packaging Industry (2011): Percentage ShareBreakdown of Consumption by Material Type - Paper & Board,Rigid and Flexible Plastics, Metal, Glass, and Others 9Competitive Scenario 9Table 4: Leading Players in the Global Glass Packaging Market(2011 Percentage Breakdown of Value Sales for Owens- Illinois,Saint-Gobain, Ardagh, Anchor, Vitro, and Others 9End-Use Applications 10Consumer Beverages 10Table 5: World Market Perspective for Glass Packaging inConsumer Beverage Application by Geographic Region (A RecentPast Review) - USA, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific(excluding Japan), South America and Rest of WorldIndependently Analyzed with Annual Sales Figures in US$Million for Years 2003 through 2008 10Food 11Table 6: World Market Perspective for Glass Packaging inFood Application by Geographic Region (A Recent Past Review)- USA, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific (excluding Japan), South America and Rest of World IndependentlyAnalyzed with Annual Sales Figures in US$ Million for Years2003 through 2008 11Other Applications 12Table 7: World Market Perspective for Glass Packaging inMiscellaneous Applications by Geographic Region (A RecentPast Review) - USA, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific(excluding Japan), South America and Rest of WorldIndependently Analyzed with Annual Sales Figures in US$Million for Years 2003 through 2008 12Cosmetics Significantly Affect Global Glass Market 13 2. MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS 143. STRATEGIC CORPORATE DEVELOPMENTS 244. PRODUCT LAUNCHES 30
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts