Jennifer A. Judy Is Recognized By Continental Who's Who As A Pinnacle Professional
MILPITIS, Calif., Jan. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Continental Who's Who/- Jennifer A. Judy is recognized by Continental Who's Who as a Pinnacle Professional in the field of Communications as a result of her role as the Go-to-Market Channel Marketing Manager with Avaya.
Jennifer has more than fourteen years of successful, progressive growth in senior and strategic level management, portfolio Channel Account Management, Project Management, and New Product Introduction in the Telecommunication industry.
In her current Go-To-Market position, Jennifer has proven results in communicating the quality and value of Avaya services and products, as well as facilitating the ability to institute practices and programs at Avaya that have promoted product acceptance that have resulted in faster time to market for Channel Headquarters, Product Management and Sales to improve portfolio penetration.
Jennifer has improved new product introduction customer satisfaction ratings by >25%; designed and implemented project team reporting procedures that reduced new product introduction documentation and procedures by 30% and labor costs by 10%, and identified root cause of launch issues and drove monthly Channel reviews that reduced time-to-market by 30%.As a result of her many accomplishments with Avaya and Nortel, Jennifer has been honored with multiple awards over the last few years.
- Honored with the prestigious 2012 Partner Community Council "Star Award" that was voted by the entire Partner organization on outstanding partner support and dedication
- 2011 Achievement was the creation & integration of two company's NPI processes (Avaya & Nortel) into a Best in Class process. This process is being incorporated to all Avaya Business Units company wide as standard practice.
- Received at Nortel the "Quality Award of Excellence" for creating and implementing a faster time-to-market process for new product introduction and Channel acceptance.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV