Young U.S. Electrotechnology Professionals Sought For Prominent International Standardization Program
Program aims to strengthen the future of technology transfer and encourage the participation of young professionals in shaping the future of standardization and conformance
NEW YORK, Jan. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The U.S. National Committee (USNC) of the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) is seeking nominations for young professionals at the start of their electrotechnology careers to participate in the Young Professionals 2013 Workshop, to be held in conjunction with the 77 th IEC General Meeting (GM) in New Delhi, India, on October 21-25, 2013.
The Young Professionals Workshop brings together international candidates selected from IEC National Committees around the globe who are at the start of their careers in electrotechnical standardization and conformity assessment. The program aims to cultivate long-term national involvement in the international arena, strengthen the future of technology transfer, and encourage the participation of young professionals in shaping the future of standardization and conformance.
The 2012 Young Professionals from the United States were:
- Aisha Bajwa Field Applications Engineer Alcan Cable/Division of Alcan Products Corp.
- Kevin S. Duncan Senior Staff Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) EngineerSeagate Technology/ESD Association
- Manyphay SouvannarathSenior Systems Engineer General Electric
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts