Free Training Videos Provide Educators With Helpful Tips For Using Vernier's Popular Sensor Technology In STEM
Video Training Library includes 32 new instructional videos covering LabQuest 2, iPad data collection, Vernier sensors, and more
BEAVERTON, Ore., Jan. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Vernier Software & Technology has created 32 new instructional videos to help educators better use and understand the many features of its most popular STEM technologies, including LabQuest 2, iPad data collection, and many of Vernier's popular sensors. The videos were developed by Vernier's technology experts and are found online in the Vernier Video Training Library.
"Vernier's collection of technology offerings provides students and teachers with tools for engaging, hands-on scientific discovery," said David Vernier, co-founder of Vernier and a former physics teacher. "To help teachers maximize the power of these technologies with their students, the new instructional videos provide useful tutorials and tech tips to help them easily implement and use Vernier technology in their science and STEM curricula."
Below is a sampling of videos now available for LabQuest 2 in the Video Training Library:
- Introducing Vernier LabQuest 2
- Getting Started with LabQuest 2
- Graphical Analysis for iPad Overview
- Wireless Networking Overview with LabQuest 2
- Using Vernier Data Share Web App and LabQuest 2
- LabQuest Viewer Overview
- LabQuest Charging Station
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts