Supply Chain Vistas -- A Supply Chain Visions Company -- SDVOSB Certified
ARLINGTON, Va., Jan. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Supply Chain Vistas Incorporated has received certification as a qualified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business concern by the US Department of Veteran Affairs. The SDVOSB program helps small businesses gain access to federal procurement opportunities. As member of the Supply Chain Visions family of companies, Supply Chain Vistas is now positioned to provide recognized expertise in supply chain and defense logistics under the SDVOSB umbrella.
"This certification allows Supply Chain Visions and Supply Chain Vistas to create business opportunities for veterans," says Dr. Wesley Randall, CEO of Supply Chain Vistas SDVOSB. "Now we can help clients in aerospace and defense meet their requirements through an SDVOSB while still delivering the world class results they expect from us."
The Supply Chain Vistas companies are a Supply Chain Visions, Inc. initiative, a group of set-aside eligible small business consulting firms dedicated to assisting aerospace and defense organizations with their most difficult supply chain challenges.
"Our consultants are strategists, planners, logisticians, operators, scientists, trainers, and educators," says Steve Geary, president of Supply Chain Visions Inc. and the COO of Supply Chain Vistas SDVOSB. "The SDVOSB certification – together with our HUBZone certification and deep experience in defense logistics all the way to the tip of the spear – gives us one more way to help companies meet their small and disadvantaged business goals with a high level of excellence."For more information contact SCVistas at email@example.com or visit online at www.scvistas.com SOURCE Supply Chain Vistas Incorporated
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV