Sony Movie Channel Honors Black History Month Tuesday Nights In February With Blockbuster Films Featuring Sidney Poitier, Denzel Washington, Morgan Freeman And Richard Pryor, Among Others
CULVER CITY, Calif., Jan. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- In recognition of Black History Month, Sony Movie Channel (SMC) is turning over its Take Two Tuesday night programming franchise to movies featuring some of film's top African-American stars. Each film in the double feature block is connected to each other in a way that cinema enthusiasts will appreciate. Richard Pryor fans, especially, will be able to enjoy some of his stand-up concert comedies, uncut and uncensored. As an added bonus, the Take Two movies in February are being repeated over the course of the night, so that viewers on the east and west coasts can enjoy watching these priceless treasures in primetime hours.
The Take Two February schedule is as follows ( all times are Eastern):
- Feb. 5 – Morgan Freeman Night
MAIDEN HEIST – 8:15 PM & 12:00 AM - It was a stroke of genius. But now the perfect crime is turning into a perfect disaster in this all-star comedy caper that proves you're never too old to have some new fun. Morgan Freeman, Christopher Walken, William H. Macy and Marcia Gay Harden star.
UNDER SUSPICION- 10:00 PM & 1:40 AM – The day after he finds the body of a dead girl on his daily job, a prominent lawyer is called into the police station to "tie up a few loose ends." Morgan Freeman, Gene Hackman, Thomas Jane and Monica Bellucci star.
- Feb. 12 – Denzel Washington Night
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV