How Do You Know If You Have IBS?
To help identify food intolerances and manage you IBS, help is at hand from YorkTest Laboratories, Europe's leading provider of food and drink intolerance testing with over 30 years' experience. The YorkTest food and drink intolerance test called Food&DrinkScan can uncover potential food and drink triggers, allowing people to simply modify their diets with life changing health benefits.
Food&DrinkScan measures IgG antibody reactions to 158 foods and also ingredients found in beverages. Food&DrinkScan is available to buy online or by phone for £299.
Unlike other many basic tests available, YorkTest customers will be fully supported with their dietary changes. Food&DrinkScan offers comprehensive patient support that includes:
- Two telephone consultations with a BANT  registered nutritional therapist who will offer specific individual advice
- Help on how to incorporate the recommended diet changes
- A 12-week food diary with diet tips to help sufferers keep track of the changes they are making to their diet.
Food&DrinkScan can be purchased from http://www.yorktest.com or by calling freephone +44(0) 800 - 074 - 6185.-------------------------------------------------- 1. British Association of Nutritional Therapists Notes to Editors YorkTest nutritional helpline service: +44(0)800-074-6185 offers a free intolerance advisory service with access to BANT registered nutritionists, available to anyone wanting to discuss their IBS concerns, or find out more about food intolerance. The YorkTest is a simple finger-prick home-to-laboratory service, which offers a solution to identifying up to 158 problem 'trigger foods'. The YorkTest also includes two telephone consultations with a qualified nutritionist who will offer specific individual advice and help on how to incorporate the recommended diet changes. A 12-week food diary with diet tips will also be provided to help sufferers keep track of the changes they are making to their diet. A First Step Test is available for the offer price of £9.99 (usually £19.99). Following the First Step, if your result is positive you can then progress to either the FoodScan, which tests for intolerances to 113 trigger foods for £250, or the full Food&DrinkScan for £299.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV