GULFPORT, Miss., Jan. 28, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hancock Holding Company (Nasdaq:HBHC) today announced that the company's board of directors approved a regular first quarter 2013 common stock cash dividend of $0.24 per share.
Approved during the January meeting of the company's board of directors, the regular quarterly common stock cash dividend is payable March 15, 2013 to shareholders of record as of March 5, 2013.
About Hancock Holding CompanyHancock Holding Company, the parent company of Hancock Bank and Whitney Bank, operates more than 250 branches and over 350 ATMs across Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama, Florida, and Texas. The Hancock Holding Company family of financial services companies also includes Hancock Investment Services, Inc.; Hancock Insurance Agency and Whitney Insurance Agency, Inc.; and corporate trust offices in Gulfport and Jackson, Miss., New Orleans and Baton Rouge, La., and Orlando, Fla.; and Harrison Finance Company. Additional information is available at www.hancockbank.com and www.whitneybank.com . The Hancock Holding Company logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=2758
CONTACT: For More Information Trisha Voltz Carlson, SVP Investor Relations Manager 504-299-5208 or email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV