- Do you have a favorite table? Ask for it.
- Pre-order a favorite bottle of wine or champagne so that it is waiting at your table.
- Not sure about the most romantic table or bottle of wine? Call the GM ahead.
- Ask the hostess to pass your camera to the server to snap photos of the big moment. The restaurant can even help spread the news by posting pictures on its' fan page.
- Keep ordering simple to calm nerves. Most restaurants offer a Valentine's Day special for this very reason.
- Pop the question over dessert. At Ruth's Chris Steak House, we often write "Will You Marry Me" in chocolate on the dessert plate. Toast with an after-dinner cordial.
- Ask the host for a romantic after-dinner suggestion, such as a ride in a horse drawn carriage (which can be arranged in advance).
- Most brides want to start planning right away. The wedding professionals at Ruth's Chris Steak House can develop custom plans and menus for every wedding-related event.
- By popping the question at a special location, like Ruth's Chris Steak House, the couple now has a notable setting and one that can be revisited every year on their anniversary.
Celebrate Valentine's Day At Ruth's Chris Steak House
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts