Additional Information and Where to Find It
This communication does not constitute an offer to buy, or solicitation of an offer to sell, any securities of Georgia Gulf, PPG's commodity chemicals business or PPG. In connection with the Transaction, Georgia Gulf has filed with the SEC a registration statement on Form S-4 that includes a prospectus of Georgia Gulf relating to the Transaction. In addition, Eagle Spinco Inc., a subsidiary of PPG Industries, has filed with the SEC a registration statement on Form S-4 and S-1 that includes a prospectus of the PPG commodity chemicals business relating to the Transaction. INVESTORS AND SECURITY HOLDERS ARE URGED TO READ THE REGISTRATION STATEMENTS AND PROSPECTUS, AND ANY OTHER RELEVANT DOCUMENTS, BECAUSE THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT GEORGIA GULF, PPG’S COMMODITY CHEMICALS BUSINESS AND THE TRANSACTION. Investors and security holders may obtain these materials and other documents filed with the SEC free of charge at the SEC’s website, www.sec.gov. In addition, copies of the registration statements and prospectus may be obtained free of charge by accessing Georgia Gulf's website at www.ggc.com and clicking on the “Investors” link and then on the “SEC Filings” link, or upon written request to Georgia Gulf, Georgia Gulf Corporation, 115 Perimeter Center Place, Suite 460, Atlanta, GA 30346, Attention: Investor Relations, or from PPG upon written request to PPG, PPG Industries, Inc., One PPG Place, Pittsburgh, PA 15272, Attention: Investor Relations. Shareholders also may read and copy any reports, statements and other information filed by Georgia Gulf, PPG or Eagle Spinco with the SEC at the SEC public reference room at 100 F Street, N.E., Washington, DC 20549. Please call the SEC at 1-800-SEC-0330 or visit the SEC's website for further information on its public reference room.
Bringing innovation to the surface is a trademark of PPG Industries Ohio, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV