Peepers Reading Glasses Launches All-New Designer Sunglasses Line
MICHIGAN CITY, Ind., Jan. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Peepers Reading Glasses, a leading manufacturer of both classic and fashion-forward eyewear for more than 30 years, has launched an all-new line of Designer Sunglasses. The line is voguishly designed for both men and women and comprised of nearly 40 pieces. With a variety of colors and 37 different styles, they will quickly become a staple in all wardrobes, especially with humble prices between $17 and $40.
The designs fit a variety of looks from classic Hollywood to hipster chic. The fiercest Pantone colors and color blocking elements also enhance the Designer Sunglasses, bringing the hottest runway trends of the season to eyewear.
Line highlights include:
- "Rainbow Bright" : 80's retro-inspired frame paired with vivid colors of red, orange, yellow, and more. MSRP $17
- "Va Va Voom" : Medium-sized frame with cat eye flair corners. Sold in animal print and solid black. MSRP $17
- "Posh" : Large-lens sunglasses that make a statement with chic zebra and tortoise prints. MSRP $17
- "Clark Kent" : Sophisticated frame, like those worn by the famed character. MSRP $17
- "The Wright Stuff" : Aviator-style frames in both gold and silver. MSRP $17
- "Risky Business" : Like its namesake, they pay homage to the infamous sunglasses worn in the popular film. MSRP $40
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts