SYRACUSE, N.Y., Jan. 28, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Anaren, Inc. (Nasdaq:ANEN) today announced that the Company will present to the investment community during the "Stifel Nicolaus 2013 Technology Conference" in San Francisco on Thursday, February 7th.
The Company's presentation will include a review of Anaren's business strategy and historical financial results. Interested investors may listen to the presentation via a simultaneous Webcast at www.anaren.com . The presentation is scheduled to start at 10:20 a.m. (PT) on February 7, 2013.
Anaren designs, manufactures and sells complex microwave signal distribution networks and components for the wireless communications, satellite communications and defense electronics markets.The Anaren, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=5360
CONTACT: George Blanton, CFO 315-362-0436
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV