YAHUD, Israel, January 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Magal Security Systems, Ltd. (NASDAQ GM: MAGS) today announced that upon his election as a Member of Knesset, the Israeli Parliament, Mr. Jacob Perry, has resigned from the office of Chairman of Magal; the effective date is subject to final resolution of the Board.
Eitan Livneh, President and CEO of Magal S 3 , commented: "Mr. Perry has served on our Board for more than ten years with five years as our Chairman. Over the past few years, I have worked very closely with Mr. Perry, who was determined to improve the company, bringing long-term stable growth and profitability. I, the whole Board, as well as the management and employees of Magal, would like to thank Mr. Perry for his strong support and guidance over the many years. We wish him every success in his new endeavor as a member of the Israeli Knesset."
About Magal S 3Magal S 3 is a leading international provider of solutions and products for physical and cyber security, safety and site management. Over the past 42 years, Magal S 3 has delivered tailor-made solutions and turnkey projects to hundreds of satisfied customers in over 80 countries in some of the world's most demanding locations. Magal S3 offers holistic and integrated solutions for critical sites, managed by Fortis 4G - our 4 th generation cutting edge Physical Security Information Management system (PSIM). The solutions leverage our broadest portfolio of unique homegrown Perimeter Intrusion Detection Systems (PIDS), advanced outdoors CCTV / IVA technology and holistic Cyber Security solutions. For more information: Magal S 3 Eitan Livneh, CEO Tel: +972-3-539-1421 Assistant: Ms. Elisheva Almog E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org CCG Investor Relations Ehud Helft/ Kenny Green Tel: (US) +1-646-201-9246 Int'l dial: +972-3-607-4717 E-mail: email@example.com http://www.magal-s3.com SOURCE Magal Security Systems Ltd
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV