Elias added, "Over the last seven years, Sanjay has worked tirelessly with his team to build a network of global Centers of Excellence, consult with the business on critical initiatives, and completely transform EMC IT into a value-driven, industry-leading showcase for our customers. Sanjay will remain an active global leader for EMC supporting the company's new Pivotal Initiative, which is tasked with unleashing the truly transformational capabilities of cloud applications, mobility and Big Data. Sanjay will also continue as one of EMC's key executives supporting the company's rapid growth market initiatives and interacting with our customers."
Bhagat holds a Bachelors of Science in MIS & Marketing from the University of Louisville, KY and a diploma in Physics and Mathematics from Agra University in India.
EMC Corporation is a global leader in enabling businesses and service providers to transform their operations and deliver IT as a service. Fundamental to this transformation is cloud computing. Through innovative products and services, EMC accelerates the journey to cloud computing, helping IT departments to store, manage, protect and analyze their most valuable asset — information — in a more agile, trusted and cost-efficient way. Additional information about EMC can be found at www.EMC.com.EMC is a registered trademark of EMC Corporation in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners. SOURCE EMC Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV