LEXINGTON, Ky., Jan. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lexmark International, Inc. (NYSE: LXK) today announced it has signed a five-year agreement with Anheuser-Busch InBev that extends its services into Europe to drive improved productivity and cost savings for the leading global brewer.
The multi-country services contract calls for world-class managed print services (MPS), a standardized fleet of innovative printers and smart multifunction products (MFPs) and improved business processes to be provided to Anheuser-Busch InBev. The scope of services includes corporate offices in addition to breweries.
"Many of our MPS customers rely on us as a trusted, long-term partner and recognize our ability to manage MPS engagements across countries and continents," said Marty Canning, Lexmark executive vice president and president of Imaging Solutions and Services. "Expanding Lexmark MPS into Europe for Anheuser-Busch InBev beyond our current agreements in North and South America validates our global capabilities, world-class services and our ability to execute in all regions around the world."Supporting Resources: $4 billion in revenue.To learn more about Lexmark, please visit www.lexmark.com. For more information on Perceptive Software, please visit www.perceptivesoftware.com. For more information on Lexmark, see the Lexmark Facebook page and follow us on Twitter. For more information about Perceptive Software, please visit the company's Facebook and Twitter profiles. Lexmark and Lexmark with diamond design are trademarks of Lexmark International, Inc., registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV