4 th Quarter Highlights :
- Earnings per share of $.23
- Period end commercial loans (excluding covered loans) increase 3.3%
- Total revenues increase 17.9%
- Improvement in overall credit quality
2012 Highlights :
- Full year net income increases 26% over 2011; highest net income since 2002
- Net loan charge-off ratio decreases 65% from 2011 levels; lowest net charge-off ratio since 1999
- Indiana Community acquisition closed September 15, 2012
- Period end total loans (excluding covered loans and current acquisition) increase $284.3 million or 6.9%
EVANSVILLE, Ind., Jan. 28, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Today Old National Bancorp (NYSE:ONB) reported 4 th quarter net income of $23.0 million, or $.23 per share. These 4 th quarter results compare favorably to the net income of $19.7 million, or $.20 per share, that Old National reported in 3 rd quarter 2012, and net income of $22.2 million, or $.23 per share, that Old National reported in 4 th quarter 2011.Net income for the 12 months ended December 31, 2012, was $91.7 million, or $.95 per share. These results represent a $19.2 million, or 26% increase, to full-year 2011 net income of $72.5 million and a 25% increase to full-year 2011 earnings per share of $.76. As was announced in a press release dated January 24, 2013, Old National Bancorp's Board of Directors declared an increase in its common stock dividend to $.10 per share on the Company's outstanding shares. This new dividend level represents an 11.1% increase over the previous cash dividend level of $.09 per common share. This dividend is payable March 15, 2013, to shareholders of record on March 1, 2013. For purposes of broker trading, the ex-date of the cash dividend is February 27, 2013. Bob Jones, Old National's President and CEO stated, "I am extremely proud of the 2012 financial results for Old National. Producing the highest net income seen by the Company in a decade clearly demonstrates the success of our recent acquisitions and the importance of organic loan growth while maintaining a watchful eye on credit and expenses. Additionally, we closed on two of our branch sales on January 18 and anticipate the third sale closing later in the 1 st quarter of this year. With the hard work of our dedicated associates producing these strong results, as well as the recently announced pending purchase of 24 branches from Bank of America, we're certainly starting off 2013 with positive momentum." Committed to our Strategic Imperatives Old National's strong performance can be attributed to our unwavering commitment to the following strategic imperatives:
- Strengthen the risk profile.
- Enhance management discipline.
- Achieve consistent quality earnings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV