NEW YORK, January 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Energtek Inc. (Pink Sheets: EGTK), a leader in hi-tech natural gas solutions and Adsorbed Natural Gas (ANG) technology, announced today that the company has finished the testing of components at its natural gas filling station in Reljevo, Sarajevo.
The station, which receives natural gas from a local pipeline will be used to compress and deliver natural gas to regional industrial energy consumers as part of a 10-year ongoing energy supply contract scheduled to realize revenues of over $100MM. Natural gas from the filling station will be delivered to the customers utilizing Energtek's proprietary natural gas transportation system.
Energtek expects the station to be fully operational soon.While Energtek has already been supplying its existing customers with significant quantities of natural gas, operations at the new station will significantly increase Energtek's supply capacity to enable the company to fulfill the full terms of its supply contracts. The filling station will also enable Energtek to accommodate delivery of natural gas to additional local energy consumers. "The testing of the filling station has been completed to our full satisfaction," said Prof. Yuri Ginzburg, CTO of Energtek Inc. "The station significantly increases our supply capabilities, and also increases the overall reliability of our supply system through a greater distribution of our supply sources." About Energtek ( EGTK ) Energtek utilizes proprietary mobile transportation technology to supply natural gas to industrial energy consumers with a particular focus in Eastern Europe and the Middle East. The company is a leading developer of ANG technology, and has developed innovative low-pressure mobile transportation solutions for industrial consumers and fleets of small vehicles. To learn more about Energtek, visit http://www.energtek.com. Forward-Looking Statements
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV