- Pre-tax earnings climbed 27% and totaled $2.37 Million compared to $1.87 Million in the previous year;
- After tax earnings increased 13% and totaled $1.82 Million compared to $1.61 Million in the previous year;
- Basic Earnings Per Share increased to $.84 in 2012 compared to $.75 in 2011;
- Total Risk Based Capital of 29.70% was among the highest in the nation and almost three times the amount needed to be considered “well-capitalized” by regulatory definition;
- Asset Quality remains exceptional with no past due or non-accrual loans as of December 31, 2012;
- Bank was recognized as one of San Diego’s “Ten Best Small Companies” to work for in 2012 for the second year in a row;
- Designated a “5-Star” Institution by Bauer Financial for the 26 th Consecutive Quarter;
- Recognized by the Findley Companies as a “Premier Performing Bank”
San Diego Trust Bank Announces Record 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.