Tickets On Sale To See Deena Cortese Of Jersey Shore, Lil Kim, Janice Dickinson & More To Walk The Runway During NY Fashion Week AIDS Fundraiser
NEW YORK, Jan. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Tickets are officially on sale online for, "The Reality of FASHION The Reality of AIDS", ( http://www.realityontherunway.com), taking place on Saturday, February 9th 2013 NYC. Reality stars will walk the runway to raise money for AIDS. Tickets are required with prices at $200 for standing room and $300 for priority seating. A portion of all proceeds from the evening will be donated to benefit the RFRA AIDS charity of choice for 2013. The featured women's couture designer for the evening will be Dominique Auxilly, and the event stylist is Julianne Costigan. RFRA is created and produced by Monique Tatum and Beautiful Planning Marketing & PR (BPMPR).
The participating star line up includes:
- Deena Cortese – Jersey Shore
- Janice Dickinson – Americas Next Top Model
- Drita D'Avanzo- Mob Wives
- Malaysia Pargo – Basketball Wives L.A.
- Lil Kim –Dancing With the Stars
- Courtney Robertson – The Bachelor
- Tracy DiMarco- Jerseylicious
- Carissa Rosario- ABC's "The Big Time"
- Elizabeth Vashisht – Tough Love New Orleans
- Leslie Birkland- Big Rich Texas
- Alex McCord -The Real Housewives of New York
- Brittany Brower – Americas Next Top Model
- Nikki Rae Walker –Big Rich Texas
- Briella Calafiore – Glam Fairy
- Jessica Romano – Glam Fairy
- Tiffany " New York" Pollard –I Love New York
- Michelle Money –The Bachelor
- Ramona Singer – The Real Housewives of New York
- Keenyah Hill – Americas Next Top Model
- Sheree Whitfield- The Real Housewives of Atlanta
- Leslie Birkland - Big Rich Texas
- Ramona Rizzo -Mob Wives
Sponsors include: AIRWORKS Compressors Corp, Lozo's Virgin Hair, MVC Productions Management, Lamik Beauty, Amoy Couture Hair, TimeFrozen Photography, Sign Expo, The JW Essex Marriot Hotel, Hatch Creative Studio, St. Moritz Security Services, and Pulsd.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts