Professional Therapy Associates Helps Expand Care In Montana -- Affiliate Clinics Open In Polson And Somers
KALISPELL, Mont., Jan. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Professional Therapy Associates (PTA), a Montana physical therapy clinic, has been preparing for an influx of patients because of expected changes due to the Affordable Care Act (ACA). Because PTA has been proactive in dealing with implementation of the ACA, which will change the way healthcare is paid for in the United States, they decided to open affiliate offices to 10 locations by 2015, two of which were just acquired last month.
The two new clinics that are associated with PTA recently are:
- Polson Physical Therapy, 211-A Main Street, Polson, MT 59860; and
- Lakeside Physical Therapy, 77 Deercreek Road, Somers, MT 59932.
Millions of uninsured Americans will be directly affected by the Supreme Court's ruling to uphold the section of the ACA that requires most Americans to have health insurance. Americans will have to obtain such insurance by 2014, or pay an annual penalty of either $95 or 1 percent of their income, whichever is greater (1). The healthcare industry—including physical therapy—is most likely to see more of the public using services that they might otherwise not have been able to afford.
Stimac, who has been a certified physical therapist for 11 years, says that the expansion is part of the larger picture in adapting to the inevitable changes, and he has been planning this expansion to help keep private practices thriving."Based on our business strategy and our own industry standards, we are able to grow at this time and deliver more care and exceptional services to more people," commented Stimac. PTA's business model allows the group to overcome barriers that exist which many business owners struggle with on a daily basis, such as hospitals buying up medical practices and controlling the referrals within a community, declining reimbursement, and increased competition. PTA has grown from 90 patient visits per week to 600 patient visits per week in just the last four years, despite the difficult issues facing many private practices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV