Trusted Data Solutions To Exhibit At LegalTech New York 2013
LegalTech New York will be taking place January 29 to January 31, 2013 at the Hilton New York hotel in New York, NY. For more information or to sign up for the show, please visit http://www.legaltechshow.com.Attendees can register to meet TDS key executives in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting the TDS both at 1402.
About Trusted Data SolutionsTDS is a leading expert in backup tape restoration and legacy data management services. We are a trusted partner to Fortunes 500 corporations, AmLaw 200 law firms and leading electronic discovery providers.
TDS is comprised of a team of professionals with unparalleled experience and commitment to excellence. This team has been innovators in the field of backup tape related electronic discovery and legacy data management for over 20 years. TDS offers world class tape restoration, email processing, voice log and voicemail processing and email archive extraction/migration services to corporations world-wide. TDS is headquartered in New York with offices and processing capabilities in New Jersey (USA), Los Angeles, Canada and the United Kingdom.
For more information, visit http://www.tdsllc.com or call Jacques Nack Ngue, 212.679.7600.SOURCE Trusted Data Solutions, LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV