Velti (NASDAQ: VELT), the leading global provider of mobile marketing and advertising technology, today announced that it will webcast its 2013 Analyst Day event on Jan. 30, 2013, beginning at 8:30 a.m. ET. The event will run until approximately 2:00 pm ET and the webcast will be available in the investor relations section of company’s website at www.velti.com under Events and Presentations. A replay of the event will also be available. To access the live event or replay, please register at http://investors.velti.com/eventdetail.cfm?EventID=124647.
Velti is the leading global provider of mobile marketing and advertising
technology and solutions that enable brands, advertising agencies,
mobile operators and media to implement highly targeted, interactive and
measurable campaigns by communicating with and engaging consumers via
their mobile devices. The Velti platform, called Velti mGage™, allows
customers to use mobile and traditional media to reach targeted
consumers, engage the consumer through the mobile Internet and
applications, convert them into customers and continue to actively
manage the relationship through the mobile channel. Velti is a publicly
held corporation based in Jersey, and trades on the NASDAQ Global Select
Market under the symbol VELT. For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV