- ATIS “ GPS Vulnerabilities and Implications for Telecom,” February 7, 2013 at 11:00 AM Eastern: A recent addition to the ATIS Board of Directors, Dr. Nuss will join experts from NIST, the University of Texas, and Symmetricom for the ATIS webinar, “GPS Vulnerabilities and Implications for Telecom.” As reliance on GPS and GNSS as sources of time and frequency in today’s telecom networks increases, these systems are also more vulnerable due to problems such as jamming and spoofing. The webinar will address telecom systems’ dependence on GPS and GNSS, with discussion focused on options for backing up these systems and alternative network timing technologies. Register online at www.atis.org/events/webinars.asp.
- Infonetics “ Scaling Small Cell Backhaul,” February 19, 2013 at 11:00 AM Eastern: Dr. Nuss will also participate alongside experts from Alcatel-Lucent and Ceragon in the “Scaling Small Cell Backhaul” webinar hosted by Infonetics analyst, Richard Webb. As mobile operators seek to increase network coverage and capacity, a key challenge is how to cost-effectively scale small cell backhaul. The discussion will focus on how operators build out small cell networks and examine the toolkit of new backhaul solutions. Register online at www.infonetics.com/infonetics-events.
Vitesse CTO To Speak In Upcoming Industry Events
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts