Vitesse Semiconductor Corporation (Nasdaq: VTSS), a leading provider of advanced IC solutions for Carrier and Enterprise networks, announced that Martin Nuss, chief technology officer at Vitesse, will join other industry experts in two separate webinars immediately prior to Mobile World Congress 2013.
- ATIS “ GPS Vulnerabilities and Implications for Telecom,” February 7, 2013 at 11:00 AM Eastern: A recent addition to the ATIS Board of Directors, Dr. Nuss will join experts from NIST, the University of Texas, and Symmetricom for the ATIS webinar, “GPS Vulnerabilities and Implications for Telecom.” As reliance on GPS and GNSS as sources of time and frequency in today’s telecom networks increases, these systems are also more vulnerable due to problems such as jamming and spoofing. The webinar will address telecom systems’ dependence on GPS and GNSS, with discussion focused on options for backing up these systems and alternative network timing technologies. Register online at www.atis.org/events/webinars.asp.
- Infonetics “ Scaling Small Cell Backhaul,” February 19, 2013 at 11:00 AM Eastern: Dr. Nuss will also participate alongside experts from Alcatel-Lucent and Ceragon in the “Scaling Small Cell Backhaul” webinar hosted by Infonetics analyst, Richard Webb. As mobile operators seek to increase network coverage and capacity, a key challenge is how to cost-effectively scale small cell backhaul. The discussion will focus on how operators build out small cell networks and examine the toolkit of new backhaul solutions. Register online at www.infonetics.com/infonetics-events.
Vitesse (Nasdaq: VTSS) designs a diverse portfolio of high-performance semiconductor solutions for Carrier and Enterprise networks worldwide. Vitesse products enable the fastest-growing network infrastructure markets including Mobile Access/IP Edge, Cloud Computing and SMB/SME Enterprise Networking. Visit www.vitesse.com or follow us on Twitter @VitesseSemi.
Vitesse is a registered trademark of Vitesse Semiconductor Corporation in the United States and other jurisdictions. All other trademarks or registered trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective holders.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV