- Global Strategy Director of Brand Development and Leadership Russ Meyer will lead the can't-miss session " Transforming Your Brand" along with Lisa Fawcett, Vice President of Global Marketing at CooperVision at The Conference Board's Corporate Image and Branding Conference in New York, NY on January 31. They will share insights on how to use the power of simplicity to boost the performance of a challenger brand.
- At ScentWorld On February 8 th in New York, NY, Associate Creative Director Austyn Stevens and Associate Strategist Andreas Ruggie will speak on the panel " Transforming the Scent Concept into a Consumer Reality." They will discuss what makes scent effective in creating simple, holistic brand experiences. At the conference, you'll also hear from other leading minds in scent and sensory marketing research, technology and trends, and applications.
- On March 12 th at WBR's Next Generation Customer Experience Conference, Managing Director Jason Cieslak will join Eric Jagher, Senior Director of US Cellular and Ben Hoffman, Customer Experience Director of CIGNA for a panel on " Prioritizing Your Customer Experience Efforts and Proving the Value Proposition in a Cost-Conscious Environment." The conference brings together senior level executives to share innovative customer experience strategies.
Siegel+Gale Thought Leaders To Present At Top Conferences In The First Quarter 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.