And, also, it doesn't know how to properly manage the billions upon billions in cash it continues to amass. Plus anything else equally-as-irrelevant you can come up with to run with the cool anti-Apple crowd.
That's the game people talk about Apple now. It's sexy. It creates fear. It's the thing irrational stock sell-offs are made of. As I note in the above-mentioned companion article, it's not your job to play hero, defend Apple and buy the stock at what you perceive as the bottom or on a dip. That's a fool's game.
I know. The real fool's game should be the line they sold that snowballed into a $250 per share crash in AAPL's share price. But it's not.
Apple sucks. Say it out loud. Live it. Breathe it. Tim Cook won't hold it against you. Neither will your iPhone.Follow @rocco_thestreet --Written by Rocco Pendola in Santa Monica, Calif.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV