SANTA CLARA, Calif., Jan. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Extreme Networks, Inc. (Nasdaq: EXTR) today announced its plans to release the financial results of its 2013 fiscal second quarter, which ended Dec. 31, 2012, after the close of regular market trading Wednesday, January 30, 2013, followed by an earnings webcast. The details for the webcast are:
When: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 at 5:00 p.m. EST ( 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time).
How: Live over the Internet -- Simply log on to the web at the address above.A replay of the webcast will also be available at the address above for 7 days. Dial in: Toll Free: (877) 303-9826 or International: (224) 357-2194, Conference ID: 93884800 Extreme NetworksAbout Extreme Networks, Inc. Extreme Networks is a technology leader in high-performance Ethernet switching for cloud, data center and mobile networks. Based in Santa Clara, CA, Extreme Networks has more than 6,000 customers in more than 50 countries. For more information, visit the company's website at http://www.extremenetworks.com. Extreme Networks is a registered trademark of Extreme Networks, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. SOURCE Extreme Networks, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV