MCKINNEY, Texas, Jan. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK) will release Fourth Quarter 2012 earnings after the market closes on Monday, February 4, 2013. At that time a copy of the Company's Q4-2012 earnings press release and any other financial and statistical information about the quarter will be available on the Company's website at www.torchmarkcorp.com on the Investor Relations page. In conjunction with Torchmark's Fourth Quarter 2012 Earnings Release, you are invited to listen to a conference call that will be broadcast live over the Internet on Tuesday, February 5, 2013, at 11:00 am Eastern ( 10:00 am Central).
Fourth Quarter Conference Call Tuesday, February 5, 2013 11:00 a.m. (Eastern)
Listen live and as a replay at
on the Investor Relations page under "Conference Calls"
(Pass Code: Torchmark)
Torchmark Corporation is a holding company specializing in life and supplemental health insurance for "middle income" Americans marketed through multiple distribution channels including direct response, and exclusive and independent agencies. Torchmark has several nationally recognized insurance subsidiaries. Globe Life And Accident is a direct-response provider of life insurance known for its administrative efficiencies. American Income Life provides individual life insurance to working families. Liberty National Life is one of the oldest traditional life insurers in the Southeast. United American is a consumer-oriented provider of supplemental life and health insurance. Family Heritage Life provides individual supplemental health insurance.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV