SANTA ANA, Calif. and ISMANING, Germany, Jan. 28, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Identive Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:INVE) (Frankfurt:INV), a provider of solutions and services for the identification, security and RFID industries, today announced enhancements to its Tagtrail™ NFC mobile services platform that make it easier than ever to launch NFC tag campaigns and create more targeted engagements. The cloud-based Tagtrail platform allows advertisers, retailers and organizations of all types and sizes to deliver dynamic, personalized content and services to users' mobile devices via NFC and QR codes.
New features for Tagtrail include:
- Extension of Tagtrail's Dynamic Action Bundle rules engine, which determines what information users receive when they tap their phones to a Tagtrail tag. The Dynamic Action Bundle has been enhanced to enable an unlimited number of actions to be assigned to each tag within a campaign, and to allow multiple criteria to determine which content is delivered to each user. For example, a tag in a shopping mall could deliver a store's website URL, information about daily specials or a merchandise coupon, depending upon factors such as who is tapping the tag, time of day, what kind of phone is being used, whether the user is already recognized by Tagtrail, or other rules the campaign owner wishes to incorporate.
- A simplified, click and drag process for ordering NFC tags for Tagtrail campaigns. A standard tag can be selected from our extensive menu of options, or artwork can be uploaded and the customized tags ordered online in a few easy steps.
- User interface improvements that further streamline the process of designing, launching, evaluating and improving Tagtrail campaigns.
David Holmes, vice president Mobility & NFC Solutions for Identive stated, "In the two months since we launched Tagtrail, our user community has been active in sharing their experiences and offering feedback on the service. This has been useful and has helped guide our priorities as we have continued to build out the platform and enhance its core functionality. Our focus is on enabling campaign owners to provide dynamic, personalized content to users to drive positive engagements with their services or brands."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV