- Animated TV Series: Co-produced by Mattel and FremantleMedia Enterprises (FME) — one of the world’s largest and most successful creators, producers and distributors of content — the Max Steel CGI animated series premieres March 25 in the U.S. on Disney XD, a leading kids entertainment network. The 26-episode series will then roll out in more than 100 territories globally, including Australia, New Zealand, India, China, Hong Kong, Central and Eastern Europe, South and Sub-Saharan Africa, the Middle East and Turkey, France, Italy, Spain and more. FME manages worldwide distribution of the series (excluding USA), as well as global home entertainment rights.
- Online content hub: Fans will be able to view episodes online at MaxSteel.com, which will go live in March timed to the series premiere, as well as on DisneyXD.com. The site has been developed as an immersive experience for kids to engage in the world of Max Steel with exclusive games, video content, music and the latest information on toys and products.
- Mobile gaming: The Max Steel side scrolling action adventure game allows kids to experience the Max Steel story on their iOS or Android device. The mobile game will include codes to unlock exclusive content on the platform.
- Toys and consumer products: Timed to Max Steel’s fall season beginning in August, Mattel will launch a new line of toys that infuses team-up, turbo energy and transformation features unique to the brand. The toy line will include action figures, ride-on and die-cast vehicles, role play items and remote control products.
- Publishing: In North America, UK, Australia and New Zealand, Mattel has partnered with VIZ Media, LLC, the largest distributor and licensor of anime and manga (Japanese-themed comics) in North America. As part of the collaboration, VIZ Media will develop and publish a Max Steel original graphic novel series. The graphic novel series will launch in Fall 2013 under VIZ's kids imprint.
Max Steel Trailer
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.