Trane , a leading global provider of indoor comfort solutions and services and a brand of Ingersoll Rand, celebrates 100 years of customer-driven innovation at the 2013 International Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigeration (AHR) Exposition, held in Dallas, Jan. 28-30.
The company will showcase innovative new products, systems and services; informative on-site demonstrations, technology-based presentations and special anniversary activities at the Trane booth 2005 at the AHR Expo.
“For 100 years, Trane has defined the industry by providing heating and air conditioning solutions to help people live, work and play in comfortable environments,” said Dave Regnery, president of Trane North America. “As we move into our second century, we are excited to play a leadership role in energy efficiency as we drive the advancement of energy management services and energy conservation. Trane will continue to improve lives by uncovering groundbreaking, efficient ways to improve buildings.”
Trane was founded as a family business in 1913 by James Trane and his son, Reuben. Milestone inventions included the convector radiator in 1925 and the pioneering Turbovac in 1939. Today, Trane has grown to become a global leader recognized worldwide as an innovator in the heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) industry.Trane will celebrate anniversaries of the following industry-changing innovations in 2013:
- The 75th anniversary of the Trane Centrifugal chiller - the world’s most reliable, most efficient and quietest chiller
- The 40th anniversary of Trane Trace™ energy analysis software, which compares the energy and economic impact of various energy conservation measures
- The 35th anniversary of Trane™ Tracer building controls, which are available to suit virtually any application for a variety of building types and for both single- and multiple-building configurations
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV