Trane , a leading global provider of indoor comfort solutions and services and a brand of Ingersoll Rand, celebrates 100 years of customer-driven innovation at the 2013 International Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigeration (AHR) Exposition, held in Dallas, Jan. 28-30.
The company will showcase innovative new products, systems and services; informative on-site demonstrations, technology-based presentations and special anniversary activities at the Trane booth 2005 at the AHR Expo.
“For 100 years, Trane has defined the industry by providing heating and air conditioning solutions to help people live, work and play in comfortable environments,” said Dave Regnery, president of Trane North America. “As we move into our second century, we are excited to play a leadership role in energy efficiency as we drive the advancement of energy management services and energy conservation. Trane will continue to improve lives by uncovering groundbreaking, efficient ways to improve buildings.”
Trane was founded as a family business in 1913 by James Trane and his son, Reuben. Milestone inventions included the convector radiator in 1925 and the pioneering Turbovac in 1939. Today, Trane has grown to become a global leader recognized worldwide as an innovator in the heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) industry.Trane will celebrate anniversaries of the following industry-changing innovations in 2013:
- The 75th anniversary of the Trane Centrifugal chiller - the world’s most reliable, most efficient and quietest chiller
- The 40th anniversary of Trane Trace™ energy analysis software, which compares the energy and economic impact of various energy conservation measures
- The 35th anniversary of Trane™ Tracer building controls, which are available to suit virtually any application for a variety of building types and for both single- and multiple-building configurations
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts