Frontier Communications Corporation (NASDAQ: FTR) announced today that on January 15, 2013 it repaid its 6.25% Senior Notes due January 15, 2013 of $502.7 million. The repayment was made with cash available on hand. John M. Jureller, the Company’s Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer-Elect, who joined Frontier earlier this month, commented that “the Company also remains committed to de-leveraging its balance sheet and is always looking at opportunistic situations to make debt repurchases and reduce leverage from its available cash balances and its on-going operating free cash flow.”
About Frontier Communications
Frontier Communications Corporation (NASDAQ: FTR), is an S&P 500 company
and is included in the FORTUNE 500 list of America’s largest
corporations. Frontier offers broadband, voice, satellite video,
wireless Internet data access, data security solutions, bundled
offerings and specialized bundles for residential customers, small
businesses and home offices and medium and large businesses in 27
states. Frontier’s approximately 15,250 employees are based entirely in
the United States. More information is available at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV