EFMD & GMAC To Hold Global MBA Directors Conference At IMD
* Media: Developing Key Messages About Your Programme; Teresa Martini, Consultant, Ex-Intl Producer at CNN, UK
* Learning how to Learn; Sonja Zaar, Director MBA programmes and International Projects at Maastricht University School of Business and Economics, NL
* Corporate Panel, Innovation in Blended Learning ...and much more!
"MBA Program Directors have to balance the needs and expectations of such a wide scope of stakeholders, many of whose needs conflict. This is a great opportunity to learn from each other about how to manage that balance, and a chance to set a collective agenda for leading this profession in a visionary way," added Prof. Martha Maznevski's, MBA Programme Director, IMD.More information about the event is available via the EFMD website. If you have any questions or require any further information please contact Diana Grote ( firstname.lastname@example.org). For further information on GMAC please contact Jane Delbene ( email@example.com) or IMD contact Alessandro Sofia ( Alessandro.Sofia@imd.org). About EFMDEFMD is one of the key global networks for business schools and companies. ( www.efmd.org) About GMACThe Graduate Management Admission Council is a non-profit education organization of the world's leading graduate business schools and owner of the GMAT exam. ( www.gmac.com) About IMDIMD is one of the world's top-ranked business school focused on developing global leaders through high-impact executive education. ( www.imd.org) This press release was issued through 24-7PressRelease.com. For further information, visit http://www.24-7pressrelease.com. SOURCE EFMD
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV