Ambarella, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMBA), a leading developer of low-power, HD video compression and image processing semiconductors, today announced that it will be presenting at the Stifel Nicolaus 2013 Technology Conference at the San Francisco Ritz Carlton on Wednesday, February 6th at 2:40 pm, Pacific time.
Fermi Wang, Ambarella president and CEO, and George Laplante, Ambarella CFO, will be speaking and will also hold one-on-one meetings with investors before and after their presentation.
A webcast of the Company’s presentation can be accessed from the following link: http://www.veracast.com/webcasts/stifel/technology2013/41212456.cfm. The webcast will be archived for 30 days after the presentation.
About AmbarellaAmbarella (NASDAQ: AMBA) is a leading developer of low-power, high-definition (HD) video compression and image processing solutions. The Company’s products are used in a variety of HD cameras including security IP-cameras, wearable sports cameras, digital still cameras, and automotive video camera recorders. Ambarella technology is also used in television broadcasting with TV programs being transmitted worldwide using Ambarella compression chips. For more information about Ambarella, please visit www.ambarella.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV