BURLINGTON, Massachusetts, January 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Attunity Ltd. (NASDAQ: ATTU), a leading provider of information availability software solutions, announced today the release and general availability of Attunity RepliWeb for Enterprise File Replication (EFR). The latest version of the Attunity solution is designed to enable organizations to quickly and easily replicate data files to, from and between Apache Hadoop, the large volume storage platform that enables Big Data analytics. Attunity RepliWeb for EFR enables mission-critical initiatives including business intelligence (BI) and Big Data analytics that inform strategic decisions and drive competitive advantage.
With today's increasing Big Data demands, Apache Hadoop is proving to be an economic, elastic and highly-effective solution for data storage and analysis. Helping clients meet Big Data demands, Attunity RepliWeb for EFR empowers organizations to move large amounts of data in and out of Hadoop. These capabilities are especially suited to industries that need to process Big Data on a regular basis such as e-commerce, healthcare, infrastructure management and mobile.
Attunity RepliWeb for EFR 6.0 features:
- High-performance integration to HDFS with support for a variety of Hadoop distributions including Apache Hadoop, Greenplum HD & Hortonworks
- Dashboards and notifications to monitor and control large-scale data movement
- Enhanced proprietary file transfer technology specifically designed to overcome the challenges of Big Data and working in distributed environments.
- Data collection management for 100s or 1000s of nodes, with full support of Windows, Unix, Linux, and HDFS file systems.
- Interaction with AWS S3 via Attunity CloudBeam SaaS service, allowing service subscribers to push Big Data to S3 without the need to install and manage cloud appliances.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV