BURLINGTON, Massachusetts, January 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Attunity Ltd. (NASDAQ: ATTU), a leading provider of information availability software solutions, announced today the release and general availability of Attunity RepliWeb for Enterprise File Replication (EFR). The latest version of the Attunity solution is designed to enable organizations to quickly and easily replicate data files to, from and between Apache Hadoop, the large volume storage platform that enables Big Data analytics. Attunity RepliWeb for EFR enables mission-critical initiatives including business intelligence (BI) and Big Data analytics that inform strategic decisions and drive competitive advantage.
With today's increasing Big Data demands, Apache Hadoop is proving to be an economic, elastic and highly-effective solution for data storage and analysis. Helping clients meet Big Data demands, Attunity RepliWeb for EFR empowers organizations to move large amounts of data in and out of Hadoop. These capabilities are especially suited to industries that need to process Big Data on a regular basis such as e-commerce, healthcare, infrastructure management and mobile.
Attunity RepliWeb for EFR 6.0 features:
- High-performance integration to HDFS with support for a variety of Hadoop distributions including Apache Hadoop, Greenplum HD & Hortonworks
- Dashboards and notifications to monitor and control large-scale data movement
- Enhanced proprietary file transfer technology specifically designed to overcome the challenges of Big Data and working in distributed environments.
- Data collection management for 100s or 1000s of nodes, with full support of Windows, Unix, Linux, and HDFS file systems.
- Interaction with AWS S3 via Attunity CloudBeam SaaS service, allowing service subscribers to push Big Data to S3 without the need to install and manage cloud appliances.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV