Global Non-Destructive Testing Equipment Market Worth $2200 Million By 2018
The major companies involved in global non-destructive testing market are GE Inspection technologies (U.S.), Olympus Corporation ( Japan), YXLON international (Germany), Mistras (U.S.), Zetec (U.S.), Dr. Foerster (Germany) and Nikon metrology (U.S.).APAC will remain the leading market for non-destructive testing equipments throughout the forecasted period due to the high growth in sectors like infrastructure, power generation and aerospace incountries like India and China.
MarketsandMarkets is a global market research and consulting company based in the U.S. We publish strategically analyzed market research reports and serve as a business intelligence partner to Fortune 500 companies across the world.
MarketsandMarkets also provides multi-client reports, company profiles, databases, and custom research services. M&M covers thirteen industry verticals, including advanced materials, automotives and transportation, banking and financial services, biotechnology, chemicals, consumer goods, energy and power, food and beverages, industrial automation, medical devices [ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/medical-device-market-research-11.html ], pharmaceuticals, semiconductor and electronics, and telecommunications and IT.We at MarketsandMarkets are inspired to help our clients grow by providing apt business insight with our huge market intelligence repository. To know more about us and our reports, please visit our website http://www.marketsandmarkets.com Contact: Mr. Rohan North - Dominion Plaza, 17304 Preston Road, Suite 800, Dallas, TX 75252 Tel: +1-888-6006-441 Email: email@example.com MarketsandMarkets Blog @ http://www.marketsandmarketsblog.com http://twitter.com/marketsmarkets http://www.facebook.com/MarketsandMarkets http://www.linkedin.com/company/marketsandmarkets SOURCE MarketsandMarkets
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV