GIVAT SHMUEL, Israel, January 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Cimatron Limited (NASDAQ and TASE: CIMT) today announced that three of India's leading machining solution providers will be performing live machining demonstrations powered by CimatronE at the IMTEX trade show in Bangalore, India, from January 24-30, 2013.
"Manufacturers of molds, dies and discrete parts across the world rely on CimatronE's CAD/CAM software for reliable and accurate machining of any part, regardless of complexity", said Mr Edsel Vaz, Cimatron's Country Manager for India.
"Indian manufacturers have discovered how effective CimatronE's machining strategies really are in powering machines, with record machining times and ultra-high surface quality."CimatronE has become the leading solution endorsed by many of India's machine tool companies and we are proud that three of the most prominent machine tool companies, BFW, MTAB and Askar Microns, will be using CimatronE to power their live machining demonstrations at the IMTEX trade show." The MTAB display at IMTEX (Hall 5, booth B107) will feature the machining of the face of a Buddha, a cellphone casing, a computer mouse cover, and a shoe model. CimatronE capabilities employed will include micro milling. The BFW machining demonstration (Hall 1A, booth A102) will feature the cutting of a turbine blade and a forging die. Askar Microns' demonstration (Hall 3B, booth C109) will use CimatronE's 5-Axis. CimatronE's NC programming capabilities include: built-in CAD functionality, 2.5 to 5 Axis machining, background toolpath calculations, efficient roughing, high quality finishing, plate machining and drilling, micro milling, a rich library of post-processors, and NC setup and tool table reports. For more information about CimatronE in India, email Mr Vaz at firstname.lastname@example.org. Detailed information on CimatronE can be found at http://www.cimatrone.com. About Cimatron
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV