VCE And Cisco To Showcase Advanced Converged Infrastructure Capabilities At Cisco Live 2013
LONDON , Jan. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- VCE, the leader in converged cloud infrastructure systems, will highlight the advanced capabilities of VCE™ Vblock™ Systems to European IT professionals at Cisco Live, London ( Jan 28-Feb 1 2013) at booth #P2. Vblock Systems will be on display at both the VCE booth and the Cisco Data Center of the Future booth (#1054) in the World of Solutions. Vblock Systems integrate best-in-class technologies from Cisco, VMware and EMC into a single intelligent converged infrastructure system, providing an ideal foundation for next generation data center modernization efforts.
VCE's in-booth theatre will host presentations from customers and partners, including Skyscape Cloud Services, an innovative cloud service provider who will discuss how cloud computing is changing the delivery of IT in the UK Public Sector, and how Vblock systems enable the company to quickly deploy a scalable, flexible and secure IT infrastructure to facilitate the move to cloud.
"IT must transform to more rapidly and efficiently deliver business value, and converged infrastructure clearly accelerated that transformation," said David Yen, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Cisco Data Center Group. "Gartner's recognition of VCE as the market share leader for Integrated Infrastructure Systems demonstrates the high level of customer value placed on Vblock Systems for secure, mission critical environments."
VCE will be featured in the following Cisco Live agenda activities:
- Breakout Session : Run Mission Critical Applications in a Multi-tenant Converged Infrastructure Today; Don Norbeck, Office of the CTO, VCE; Tuesday, 29 January, 14:15-15:15
- Case Study Session : A real-world perspective from a global financial management leader on the world's most advanced converged infrastructure; Julianne Morrison, VCE; Thursday, 31 January, 11:30-12:15
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV