Avillion LLP Receives Initial Funding From Abingworth And Clarus
Abingworth is an international investment group dedicated exclusively to the life sciences and healthcare sector. The company invests at all stages of development including early and late-stage venture financing, growth equity and public companies.
Founded in 1973, Abingworth has a lengthy track record of backing market leading companies. Abingworth has a specialist team of 19 professionals with a broad range of skill sets and access to an extensive network of industry contacts. Abingworth has funds under management of over $1.25 billion and offices in London, Menlo Park ( California) and Boston.
Clarus Ventures is a life sciences venture capital firm founded by a team of accomplished investment and operating professionals. The investment team has extensive and broad backgrounds in research and development, commercialization, business development and operations management, which enabled Clarus to establish a long history of success in creating value across multiple disciplines within the healthcare-investing universe. The deep domain expertise of the Clarus team allows us to employ a hands-on philosophy of providing value enhanced leadership and guidance in working with our management teams in both the biopharmaceutical and medical device arenas. Clarus is presently managing $1.2 billion. The firm invests globally out of its offices in Cambridge, MA and South San Francisco, CA.Contacts For Avillion Lewis Cameron CEO Tel: +44(0)207470-2458 firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.avillionllp.com For Abingworth Genghis Lloyd-Harris Partner Tel: +44(0)20-7534-1500 email@example.com http://www.abingworth.com For Clarus Kurt Wheeler Managing Director Tel: +1-(650)-238-5055 firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.clarusventures.com SOURCE Avillion LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV