Elmira Makhmutova has been awarded a number of prestigious TV prizes, including: a "TEFI-2010" award in the "Best TV promotion" category, as well as three gold, two silver and two bronze awards at the Promax&BDA international television promotion and design competition in 2007, 2011, and 2012.
She graduated with a distinction from the Department of Journalism at Lomonosov Moscow State University in 1995, and acquired her PhD in Foreign Media and Journalism in 1997, also achieving a distinction. She also studied at Belmont University (USA) from 1993-1994, majoring in Broadcasting.
About CTC Media, Inc.
CTC Media is a leading independent media company in Russia, with operations throughout Russia and in a number of other CIS markets. It operates three free-to-air television networks in Russia – CTC, Domashny and Peretz – as well as Channel 31 in Kazakhstan and a TV company in Moldova, with a combined potential audience of over 150 million people. The international pay-TV version of the CTC channel is available in North America, Europe, North Africa, the Middle East, Central and South East Asia. CTC Media also has its own TV content production capabilities through its Story First Production subsidiary. The Company's common stock is traded on The NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol "CTCM". For more information on CTC Media, please visit www.ctcmedia.ru .The CTC Media, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=9587
CONTACT: Ekaterina Ostrova Director, Corporate Communications and Investor Relations Tel: + 7 495 783 3650 email@example.com Irina Klimova Senior Manager, Investor Relations +7 495 981 0740 firstname.lastname@example.org Viktoriya Bakaeva Head of Media Relations, Press Secretary +7 495 785 6347, ext. 1210 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV