Software By W2Mate.com Prints 2012 1099 Forms On Plain Paper For Copies B, C, 1 And 2; Helps Filers Meet Deadline
CHICAGO, Jan. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Real Business Solutions ( http://www.W2Mate.com), 1099 and 1096 software developer, is helping US businesses meet IRS deadline for furnishing 1099 copy B to recipients by January 31, 2013. Through W2 Mate, the tax forms software offered by the company, users can prepare the most common types of 1099 and 1098 forms along with the yearly summary forms 1096 and W-3.
Free trial of W2 Mate software is available at http://www.W2Mate.comW2 Mate Prints the following 1099-MISC (Miscellaneous Income) copies on regular paper using black ink:
- 1099 MISC Copy B: For Recipient.
- 1099 MISC Copy C: For Payer.
- 1099 MISC Copy 1: For State Tax Department.
- 1099 MISC Copy 2: To be filed with recipient's state income tax return, when required.
- Supports an unlimited number of 1099 Filers and unlimited number of employees and 1099 recipients.
- Complies with 2012 IRS Specifications for Filing Forms 1099 Electronically and complies with SSA Specifications for Filing Forms W-2 Electronically (EFW2).
- Supports Electronic Delivery of W2 to employees and 1099 Forms to recipients.
- For paper filers, fills in pre-printed 1099 Copy-A forms and prints other copies such as recipient and payer copies on plain paper using black ink.
- Free downloadable updates and free technical.
- Creates employee W2's as PDF and recipient (vendor) 1099's as PDF.
- Support Bulk 1099 TIN Matching.
- Prints government-approved W-2 and W-3 forms on regular paper.
- Automatically calculates Social Security and Medicare.
- Imports data from Intuit QuickBooks (QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Enterprise, and QuickBooks Premier), Microsoft Dynamics (GP or SL), Sage 50 (Peachtree), Sage DacEasy or CSV/ Excel.
- Efficient and intuitive manual W2 / 1099 data entry.
- Supports Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Windows Server 2003.
- Password protection and data validation.
- Generates printing labels, form totals and recipient lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV