Qwilt Sees Strong Growth, Increased Demand For Transparent Video Caching Solutions In 2013
"Qwilt is winning business based on those product advantages," said Jeff Cotrupe, Global Program Director – ACEM and OSSCS at Stratecast/Frost & Sullivan. In referencing the number of Qwilt's current customer engagements and revenue, he added that it is "… a number that could rocket skyward given the uniqueness and revenue-readiness of what it is bringing to market."
"We are thrilled to deliver a mature, comprehensive solution that solves a challenging problem for our customers, and consistently exceeds performance expectations," said Alon Maor, CEO and co-founder of Qwilt. "As the market-leading edge caching solution provider, we are paving the way toward preparing service provider networks for the future of online video and the next generation of digital entertainment, and look forward to becoming the trusted transparent caching solution partner for network operators worldwide."
Qwilt's products help carriers reduce the impact of over-the-top (OTT) video traffic on their networks, improve quality of service for their end users, and prepare their networks for the future of online video. Qwilt's QB-Series combines transparent caching, video delivery, and analytics in a unified, turnkey platform. A growing number of the world's leading operators rely on Qwilt for the most precise video content detection, highest performance and scalability, and unprecedented transparency and control needed to optimize video delivery in carrier networks. Headquartered in Redwood Shores, California, Qwilt is founded and staffed by industry veterans from Cisco, Juniper, BroadSoft and Fortinet, and backed by leading investors including Accel Partners, Redpoint Ventures and CP Lantern. Learn more at www.qwilt.com.Qwilt Press Contact: Gleb Brichko 1 (650) 249-6521 email@example.com SOURCE Qwilt
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV