Bit-isle Announces Hiroshima Mega Solar To Begin Operation
TOKYO, Jan. 28, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bit-isle Inc. (JASDAQ code:3811) would like to announce that section 1 of the Mega Solar Project ("Hiroshima Mega Solar") which is being constructed in Takehara City, Hiroshima has been completed, and will begin operations on February 1, 2013.
Construction of section 2 will start on February 1, 2013, with a view to commencing operations in June 2013.
Since the Great East Japan Earthquake in March 2011, the electric power industry in Japan has undergone drastic changes, including rising electricity prices, fear of nationwide electric power shortages, and exploring ways of generating electricity. With ever-increasing demand for electricity, the problem of electric power supply has become the greatest challenge facing the Company as an internet data center operator.In this context, since December 2011 the Company conducted investigations in conjunction with Hiroshima Prefecture and Takehara City toward the realization of the Mega Solar Project. In June 2012, in response to "The Act on Special Measures Concerning the Procurement of Renewable Electric Energy by Operators of Electric Utilities" to be implemented from July 2012, the Company decided to construct Mega Solar at Takehara Industrial and Distribution Park in Takehara City, Hiroshima, which enjoys good sunlight and other favourable conditions to develop Mega Solar. In August 2012, the Company commenced construction of the Mega Solar Project, setting up the Energy Business Promotion Office, a new organization that will work to fulfill the Company's corporation social responsibility (CSR) through the use clean energy, with a view to establishing a self-sufficient system of inexpensive electric power as a means to combat rising electricity prices.
CONTACT: Presidential Office Tel: 03-5782-8723 e-mail: email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV