Marketers Unite With Focus On Increasing Digital Marketing Influence To Executives
CHAPEL HILL, N.C., Jan. 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Digital Marketing technologies are transforming the commercial marketplace -- challenging companies to develop new marketing skills and employ a broad range of new tools and techniques to engage customers.
Nearly 80% of digital marketers across industries expect their budget to grow for 2013 and in 2014, and more than half of digital marketers expect that growth to be more than 10%, according to recent benchmarking research, Mastering Digital Marketing Structure & Strategy, by Best Practices LLC.
However, when growing budgets and resources are managed poorly, digital marketing can damage customer goodwill and create unnecessary expense. Thus, half of elite performing Digital Marketing teams employ a Digital Marketing Center of Excellence with some activities executed at the brand or business unit level in both U.S. and global markets. This hybrid structure helps companies strike a balance between greater customer focus and cost control.
To further our support of executives in this subject, Best Practices, LLC has also launched the Digital Marketing Consortium. The year-long knowledge-sharing roundtable will build on our previous research and bring together like-minded executives to focus on best practices that help marketers make the best case to their organizations. The service offering will begin on February 1, 2013 and will be powered by members of the consortium.The Digital Marketing Consortium will center on addressing three key questions:
- How do you strengthen buy-in for Digital Marketing throughout the organization?
- How do you align Digital Marketing strategy to Company Objectives?
- What are the attributes of successful Digital Marketing Professionals?
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV