Washington''s dangerous kick-the-can policy cannot even unsettle the David Tepper Liquidity Argument.
Nevertheless, expansive money printing is not a new theme, and unanimity of opinion often illuminates a dangerous path.
In fact, as described in today's opening missive, easy money has been in force in the U.S. for more than four years.
I will guarantee you this will end badly (and there will be many more Coaches (COH)) -- I simply don't know from what levels. (Already bullish investor sentiment is approaching dangerous levels.)For now, everyone is gettin' fat 'cept Papa Kass. And I will also guarantee all of you that I will not chase prices higher and that the current state is not a permanent market condition. At the time of publication, Kass had no positions in stocks mentioned.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV