Health Diagnostic Laboratory, Inc. And Global Genomics Group Join Forces To Form A New Scientific Process
RICHMOND, Va., Jan. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Health Diagnostic Laboratory, Inc. (HDL, Inc.) is pleased to announce the formation of a strategic alliance with Global Genomics Group (G3), which aims to detect human susceptibility to cardiovascular disease through the discovery of genetic biomarkers. G3 and HDL, Inc. will create a new scientific process that uses advanced imaging to measure biological information.
Global Genomics Group, founded by Szilard Voros, MD, FACC, FSCCT, FAHA; Idean Marvasty; and Brad Brown, MS; and Jeff Lamkin, has placed itself in the center of the realm of cardiac biomarkers—one of the fastest growing areas of the clinical diagnostic market. G3 is a privately held life sciences company focused on a mission to discover "novel therapeutic and diagnostic targets for atherosclerotic disease."
"We focus our research around how human genetic variation affects heart disease risk. Our solution is to tie the use of advanced imaging to genetics and genomics—which will lead to more telling and innovative discoveries for the cardiovascular therapeutic market," said Voros, G3's CEO and co-founder.
Major pharmaceutical companies are shifting their research and development focus and are partnering with private sector companies such as G3 to help create innovation and target discovery in the area of cardiovascular therapies for the pharmaceutical industry."HDL, Inc.'s strategic joint venture with Global Genomics Group is inspiring," said Tonya Mallory, CEO and co-founder of HDL, Inc. "Together, we will increase innovation and discoveries at HDL, Inc. and be able to impact and save more patients' lives." SOURCE Health Diagnostic Laboratory, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV