SPEEA Pushes Boeing To Grant Pension Survivor Benefits To Same-Sex Married Members
With Boeing agreeing to grant same-sex pension survivor benefits to SPEEA- represented engineers and technical workers, Aphibal said he is hopeful the company will now extend the same benefit to its other 150,000 employees.
A local of the International Federation of Professional and Technical Engineers (IFPTE), SPEEA represents 26,300 aerospace professionals at Boeing, Spirit AeroSystems in Wichita, Kansas, and Triumph Composite Systems, Inc. in Spokane, Wash.
Congressman Adam SmithCongressman Norm Dicks Congressman Jim McDermott Congresswoman Susan DelBene Alaska Airlines – Association of Flight Attendants, CWA United Food & Commercial Workers New York Working Families Party Equal Rights Washington LGBTQ Allyship
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV