Retail Properties of America, Inc. (NYSE: RPAI) today announced tax allocations of 2012 dividend distributions on its Class A, Class B-1, B-2 and B-3 common shares.
For shareholders of RPAI Class A, Class B-1, Class B-2, and Class B-3 common shares, the Form 1099-DIV summarizes the allocation of the cash dividends paid in 2012. The amounts indicated on the Form 1099-DIV should be reported on the shareholders’ 2012 federal income tax returns. Investors are advised to consult a legal or tax professional about the specific tax treatment of distributions paid by the Company in 2012.
Class A, B-1, B-2, and B-3 Common Shares (NYSE: RPAI)
|Record Date||Payment Date||Per Share||Dividends||Dividends||Distributions|
* All per share amounts give retroactive effect to the reverse stock split and stock dividends that occurred in March 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV